[haiku-development] Re: Jam troubles on swpipe

  • From: Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:44:27 -0600

On 01/26/2013 6:31 pm, Philippe Houdoin wrote:
 (llvm dependency define)

http://cgit.haiku-os.org/haiku/tree/build/jam/BuildFeatures#n206 [1]

I don't need the headers dependency as all that is needed is to link
the static llvm libraries in for Mesa.

I guess that's why Jam, reading Software Renderer target dependency,
can't find any that will trigger the HAIKU_LLVM_LIBS ExtractArchive
action.

If you don't want to resort to the HEADER_DEPENDENCY trick, why not
add this in the addon Jamfile :

Depends Software Renderer : $(HAIKU_LLVM_LIBS) ;

?

Doesn't work :).
I've tried that before and after the Addon Software\ Renderer rule.

Same result.

 -- Alex