[haiku-development] Re: Invalid frame position when setting display mode

  • From: Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 21:39:23 -0500

Axel Dörfler wrote:
Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When using a Savage video card, I can change the display mode on the first boot after installing Haiku, and it changes okay. However, when it is rebooted, the frame position is set to an invalid position because the members h_display_start and v_display_start in the display_mode struct contain invalid values. In the past, these values have always been 0,0; whereas, recently with r22950 I have seen values of 54172, 44 which are obviously invalid.

Thanks for the note! It's fixed in r22967.

Bye,
   Axel.

Axel,

Thanks for the fix. I tried r22968, and the frame position is always set to 0,0 now.

Best regards,
Gerald