[haiku-development] Intel Extreme driver for i3/i5/i7 builtin graphics?

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar.adema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 12:56:13 +0200

Hi,

Is anyone working on the Intel i3/i5/i7 builtin graphics? I've been
working on a laptop that has an i3 and my fingers are itching to get the
video working (native resolution), and I could see a market for full
support of this graphics engine for Haiku as well.

My main focus is on Haiku/ARM at the moment, and I will keep my main
focus on that, but I would love to have Haiku support my laptop fully,
and was just wondering if anyone else was looking at this yet....

If someone is working on that, I'm available for any testing or some
assistance in developing the driver.

HTH,

Ithamar.