[haiku-development] Re: IM Kit for Haiku

  • From: Pier Luigi Fiorini <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 01:06:27 +0200

Stephan Assmus ha scritto:
Hi Pier at all,

Pier Luigi Fiorini wrote:
IM Kit development has been restarted and I scheduled a new release for the next month.

The repository has been moved from BeClan to OsDrawer.net. Project page: http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/show/imkit

Here some information about the release:
http://dev.osdrawer.net/versions/show/118

New developers (and users) are always welcome :)

Thank you very much for your support for Haiku! I am looking forward to using this forthcoming release, my girlfriend already asked me if I would be able to use ICQ and such on Haiku.
Thanks it's always a pleasure!
ICQ is supported and Slaad is fixing MSN, it's a requirement for the next release of the IM Kit.

Some days ago, I have seen some icons commited by zumi.
I will take a look because I just can't draw any icon!

Only my status icons are looking good because I took the person icon and changed the background gradient with Icon-O-Matic, but the im_server icon I did is horrible!

--
Pier Luigi Fiorini
http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/show/imkit