[haiku-development] Re: Howto on setting up serial debugging

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:55:41 +0100

Jonas Sundström schrieb:
Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
after looking into how to set up a serial console
for viewing debug messages, I found no guide on the mailinglists or haiku-os.org. I got things up and running nonetheless, and wrote a Howto for personal use.

Nice!

I hope attachments are allowed. If not how is this handled here?

In the good old days (before blogs) there was
a thing called homepage, to which people uploaded material they meant to distribute.
U r right. Didn't thought of that. I put it on my "homepage <cid:part1.02020407.05000605@gmx.de>" from now on ;-)
;)

Of course now we have 50Mbps downlinks and
half terabyte storage media.

/Jonas.