[haiku-development] Hardware Research Group

  • From: sean collins <funstick_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 11:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

 I saw a ticket on the dev.haiku site regarding a hardware research and
documentation group. I didn't know how many of you had seen this ticket and if
you had considered the idea ?

  The purporse of the group would be to get and obtain , code, manuals, etc for
hardware.Obviously this would be a activity geared towards non coder, but could
be a hug help going forward.

  Just wanted to make sure this got seen.