[haiku-development] Re: Hardware Compatibility

  • From: "Clemens Zeidler" <clemens.zeidler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:16:25 +1200

Am 26.08.2010, 18:25 Uhr, schrieb Ralf Schülke <ralf.schuelke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello Haiku Developer,
i have a new Laptop :-)

But i cant not run Haiku OS, he hang on the Device symbole in te bootloader.

I run it from a USB Stick with the Anyboot image!

Hardware:

Lenovo ThinkPad x100e (Red)
Audio, Video = Conexant 20582 SmartAudio HD
GPU = ATI Radeon HD 3200
IDE = ATA/ATAPI Controller (ATA Channel 0, Standard AHCI 1.0 Seriell ATA
COntoller)
IDE Device = WDC WD3200BEVT-08A23T1 ATA Device (300 GB)
CPU = AMD Turion Neo X2 Dual Core Processor L625
RAM = 2 GB
SM Driver = SM bios service

Ralf Schülke aka stargater

Hi Ralf,

try to disable ACPI I may have the same problem but I haven't tackel it down yet. The timer stops working after init ACPI if I get it right...

Regards,
        Clemens