[haiku-development] Re: Haiku on the Aspire One SSD

  • From: "Dustin Howett" <alaricx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:50:55 -0400

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 4:05 PM, François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I must say that I'm really impressed what we (you) have archived with
>> Haiku :)
>>
>> I'm now running Haiku as my only OS on my Aspire One and it was relay
>> easy
>> to install.
>
> Great.
> Btw, how does it goes battery wise compared to other OSes ?

I'm not sure if speed stepping is handled transparently by the BIOS or
via ACPI/SpeedStep; but it would seem that it's running at the full
1.6 GHz all the time..
I might be wrong, there's really no way to tell, as it were.. Maybe
Frederik can chime in here (as I don't run the One in Haiku as often
as I should like to)

> François.

- Dustin