[haiku-development] Re: Haiku on CloverTrail based systems (UEFI)

  • From: Fredrik Holmqvist <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 11:11:23 +0200

It's nowhere near done yet, but the good news is the EFI parts exist
up to iterating over partitions, the steps of actually booting is
completly missing. My spare time has been very limited. :(

Feel free to help out (it is quite easy to setup, and I tried to write
documentation to get started):
https://github.com/tqh/efi-example is for setting up an EFI
application build environment, and I'll push disk handling code during
the weekend.

Other than that just ask and I'll try to answer.

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH

--
Fredrik Holmqvist
Chaordic: things that thrive on the edge of chaos with just enough order to