[haiku-development] Haiku corrupted (File/Directory on Zeta.)

  • From: Lengyel Sándor <slengyel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:06:57 +0200

I copied (or perhaps) moved using Haiku a directory and its content (Internet)
to Haiku.
The transfer was partially successfull, the directory vas placed in Haiku, but
in Zeta a corrupted "Internet" was left with ??? attributes. Now I cannot
remove this file with Haiku. Nor can running Zeta remove it or display it.
But if in /Zeta/apps I execute mkdir  Internet, Zeta reports that the file
exists.

How can I fix my Zeta filesystem without reinstalling Zeta?