[haiku-development] Got "No checksum found in the recipe" error all the time

  • From: Yubin Ruan <ablacktshirt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 13:31:48 +0800

Hi,
I am trying to build some packages on Haiku. I have configured the haikuporter as described here:

https://github.com/haikuports/haikuports/wiki/HaikuPorter-HaikuPortsConf

But, when I cd into a directory, such as "sys-apps/which", and do "haikuporter -S which-2.21", it fail with an error "No checksum found in recipe!". The weird thing is, there is already a checksum in the "which-2.21.recipe".

I have tried another ports but it failed with the same issue.

Do you know how to solve this? My haikuporter version is 1.1.1 and I am currently running a 64 bit Haiku on Virtual BOx.

Thanx,
yubinr