[haiku-development] Fwd: New instance of Semester of Code

  • From: "Adrien Destugues" <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 09:28:51 +0000

Hello everyone,

The VALS Semester of Code was announced today. Our 39 (!) project ideas from
previous years (basically the same as for GSoC 2015) have already been added to
the platform. This year, there is no fixed timeline and we can set the start
and end dates for the projects as we want. This may help getting more students
from this program, as we can better match the timelines to university schedules.

We need some mentors for this to work. Please review the list of project ideas
and tell us (Axel is the organization administrator, and I help running his)
which ones you could mentor. We can then publish these ideas on the VALS
platform for the students. If there are no mentors, the ideas stay unpublished.

Thanks,
--
Adrien.