[haiku-development] Floating point problem?

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:57:13 -0800

While trying to get the python port to pass more of the regression
tests, I noticed a handful of them were tied to floating point
calculations.
I posted ticket #3308 with the results.
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/3308
I'm been searching around for a possible floating point test suite
that could be used to check haiku to see if the failures were from
haiku or something in the wrong with the port.  I located one and
posted my results in the ticket comments.
Anyone else find any good tests for this?  Note that my haiku image
was build on an AMD64X2.  Perhaps others will get different results?
-scottmc