[haiku-development] FW: (Belated) answers to your questions...

  • From: "Thom Holwerda" <slakje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 00:13:44 +0100

Ladies,

Back when QNX contacted me (under embargo) about opening up the QNX source
code, I was very curious about the possibilities this would mean for Haiku -
mostly on the driver front.

So, I asked them if a MIT licensed project could use their driver code. It
took them a while, but they ran it through their legal department, and this
is the answer (see below).

Maybe this helps you driver people. Do with it as you please.

Thom Holwerda
---
Managing editor at http://www.osnews.com