[haiku-development] Re: Dear friend!

  • From: Patrick Kelly <kameo76890@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:21:36 -0400

On Sep 29, 2009, at 5:58 AM, Gabriele Biffi wrote:

mikesum32 wrote:
Wow, neat trick Mr. Spammer.

Where is the neat trick? Only seeing the subject was enough to let me mark it as spam. The only thing that prevented me from trashing it straight away was that it came from Cian's address... I trashed it just after reading the first words :-)

... waiting for the world to trash these prehistoric and unsafe protocols ...

That's like waiting for the world to trash the internet, and pick up a networking protocol that was actually developed with todays needs in mind. People tend to settle for, "just good enough."