[haiku-development] DNS Switch Today (January 9th 2010)

  • From: Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 05:12:45 +0100

Hello all,

As one of the final parts of the migration to our new server, we will
switch the DNS server from our old hosting provider to an alternative
service.

Now in theory this change should be very smooth and you will be able
to continue to use all of Haiku's web services without interruption.
However, we know that there are some cases where hiccups occur.

In case you encounter any problems, please send a short report to
haiku-sysadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx detailing whether it is just one service,
or more, and when it stopped working. We would like to monitor the
issues to keep everyone informed.

The migration will be performed later today (after 15:00 GMT).

Kind regards,

haiku-sysadmin