[haiku-development] Cross compiling on FreeBSD (was: on Mac OS X)

  • From: "André Braga" <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:52:57 -0300

Hi,

On 5/3/07, Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Feel encouraged to do so. It shouldn't be that hard, since the build is
already working on FreeBSD (or at least did until yesterday when I switched
to the new FS shell -- I've got no feedback yet).

Feedback time:
jam -q haiku-image bails out at this line:
MkSignamesExt1 generated/objects/haiku/x86/common/bin/bash/signames.h
Assertion failed: (arena->magic == ARENA_MAGIC), function
arena_malloc, file /usr/src/lib/libc/stdlib/malloc.c, line 2159.

Full build log is available, if needed. And I can repeat the build
with more debugging info, if necessary; just tell me how. FreeBSD
7-current here.

Thanks,
A.