[haiku-development] Re: Can't checkout the Haiku source code.

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 17:52:30 +0200

Am 14.05.2008 um 17:40 schrieb Stephan Assmus:

Fredrik Modéen wrote:
Little emberressing but I can't checkout the source code.

I'm using Zeta 1.5, I have a berlios account (modeenf) and should also
have access to Haiku (I have been told)
I have a working build system and running Haiku natively on my PC (so the
building works).
I have installed (did that right before I tested to checkout) ssh that
are found on Haiku (the bone version)

I'm following this page
http://www.haiku-os.org/documents/dev/getting_the_source_code

I'm using this
svn checkout
svn+ssh://modeenf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/haiku/haiku/trunk haiku

I have also tested
svn checkout svn+ssh://modeenf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/svnroot/repos/haiku/ trunk
haiku

the response without delay are "svn: No such file or directory"

Any suggestion what I'm doing wrong?

This looks like you have not created SSH keys. ZETA should have created them at first boot, IIRC, do you have a .ssh folder in your home dir? As
what user are you logged into ZETA?

And once you have created them, BerliOS will need to have your public key to identify you.