[haiku-development] Calling Dane TT Systems - HDA audio Bounty

  • From: Karl vom Dorff <karlvd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:05:58 -0400

Hi Dane,

I will start an HDA audio bounty today if you at least match a Haikuware
donation of $1250 (PayPal > bounties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

This should be in line with the amount Haiku Inc. sponsors development
contracts, although the bounties function differently.

"*I would contribute in a big way and I know at least one other person who
would, and I'm sure it would also attract donations from many other people
who need HDA to work fully under Haiku.*"

"*The bigee right now (I mean REALLY big bigee) for TT Systems right now is
HDA. I don't want to say money is no object, but that's almost true.*"

//www.freelists.org/post/haiku-development/Laptop-HDA-audio,10