[haiku-development] Re: Buildtools not building?

  • From: Alexander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 09:38:40 -0500

On , Alexander von Gluck IV wrote:
On , Thomas Mueller wrote:
from Alexander von Gluck:

I may just be doing something really stupid.. but it has been quite a while
since I've gotten buildtools built:

../configure --build-cross-tools x86 ../../buildtools/

Also tried giving bootstrap flags... no luck.

What platform are you building from?  Haiku or some other platform?

Tom

Linux.  Ubuntu 14.04 deriv.   Always has worked here... now nothing.

Just realized my home directory is btrfs. I would assume that shouldn't
affect the buildtools process though... right?

nevermind. After running over the pre-req required packages, something was
missing causing the missing symbols (don't know what... strange)

anyway, resolved ;-)