[haiku-development] BBox + layout = bugs?

  • From: Alex W <yourpalal2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 22:18:00 -0600

HI, I'm working on refactoring the FileTypes preflet to use the Layout API,
and I noticed something that might be a bug, but I'm unsure, so I thought
I'd check. If you add multiple children to a Layout'd BBox, the BBox border
and label are not drawn, I haven't tested this extensively, but adding all
the children to a different BView and then adding that view to the BBox
seems to workaround(can that be used as a verb?) the problem. Anyway, if
this is the intended behaviour, then I'll just continue on my way, if not,
I'm happy to file a bug report and see if I can track down the problem.

Alex