[haiku-development] Re: Arm board available for testing

  • From: Gabriele Biffi <mlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:17:14 +0100

I was going to work on the Raspberry Pi when PM came and I paused it because I had no time to learn the new stuff, now mi Pis are used for other purposes and I need to buy a couple more...

When I paused there was little a different board could do, as Haiku couldn't yet boot on those and this low level stuff is very different from board to board.

Gabriele

Il 22/01/14 17:45, Alejandro Gutiérrez Tirado ha scritto:
Hi,
Im not sure if this target is covered already (I know there was dev
ongoing for raspberrypi) I have a pandaboardES getting a lot of dust.

Let me know if there is any testing on ARM that could benefit from it as
a target.

Regards,
Alejandro