[haiku-development] Anyone for a talk at FOSDEM?

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 02:43:49 +0100

Hello,

next FOSDEM will be only online due to the current situation.

I asked for a (virtual) booth, but I wasn't very active this semester, and I didn't have much inspiration for a talk.

If anyone wants to propose something, do it ASAP, a lot of devrooms already are passed deadline, though I believe some will very likely extent them due to low number of submissions. So you can probably still try to submit for the distribution devroom:

https://fosdem.org/2021/news/2020-12-06-accepted-developer-rooms/

Even if you aren't yet sure of the content, you can edit the description later on, so do submit now to make sure it's considered.

Also, since it's online this year, it would be a good opportunity to have someone who usually can't travel to give a talk, besides, people are probably tired of seeing the same faces again and again :-)

And I'll likely be very busy with the retro devroom and the booth, same for PulkoMandy.

François.