[haiku-development] Add flags back to time zone list view in Time prefs?

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 22:27:21 -0500

I was fixing the colors used by the time zone list view in Time prefs
when I noticed that there was support for country flags in the code. I
looked through the history and found where the flags had been disabled
but I wasn't sure if the flags were removed intentionally or if not.

Long story short I re-enabled support for country flags back with some
improvements to Time prefs and wonder if the change is desired. Linked
below is a  screenshot of the result:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9153041bc180ba9c6a7880ec717c25df/tumblr_mx7ntlZTe41r0f0hfo1_500.png

Any objections to this change?

Thanks,