[haiku-development] Add SetInsets() overloads to BGridLayoutBuilder and BGroupLayoutBuilder

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 15:24:25 -0400

I've recently discovered why sometimes I am able to use the single
parameter version of SetInsets() when laying out my views and other
times I am forced to use the 4 parameter version. If I use the
BLayoutBuilder template as in BLayoutBuilder::Group<>() the single
parameter version of SetInsets is available but if I use the layout
builder class directly as in BGroupLayoutBuilder() only the 4
parameter version is available, neither the single parameter version
nor the 2 parameter version are available.

Can someone more familiar with the Layout API classes look into this?
If somebody could at least give me some pointers of where to get
started with this it would be much appreciated. We might have to add
the methods to other classes too like BSplitLayoutBuilder or
BTwoDimensionalLayout as well or instead

Thanks,
John Scipione