[haiku-development] Re: ACPI battery driver

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 17:47:41 +0200 CEST

Francesco Piccinno <stack.box@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've created this simple battery driver for the acpi subsystem by
> looking to the linux source code. Seems working on my computer :)

Thanks for you work! For future contributions, you should have a closer
look to our coding style guides, though.
Also, it looks like we have two of them now: Clemens (who also just
checked in the code that makes your driver work by enabling the
embedded controller), also wrote one, and mentioned he would commit it
soon. So I guess it's best to have him look at your work to see if
there are any notable differences.

Bye,
   Axel.