[haiku-depot-web] Web / Search Engines

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 07:23:45 +1200

Hello;

I put a brief diagram of possible web flow into the wiki. It may change, but it is a helpful starting point.

One question; if built as "single-page", web crawlers are not going to be able to trawl through the contents of the web site. My initial thought was that the few necessary pages could be server-side rendered to make this possible, but then, I wonder if there is any real requirement for the site to be crawlable? Im thinking there is not really and doing it all as single-page would make this project quite a bit easier and IMHO the result would probably be better. Any thoughts on that?

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay