[haiku-depot-web] Update; Recalculate Package User Rating Aggregates

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 23:08:24 +1200

Hello;

I've further throttled some logging; there was some extraneous logging where the versions of source-packages were conflicting for "latest" status.

I've also implemented functionality for force-recalculating the derived user rating aggregates for either a package or all packages. This will be important if there are ever any changes to the user rating derivation mechanic.

Oliver; can you build and deploy when you get a spare moment.

Regards;

--
Andrew Lindesay