[haiku-depot-web] Update; Performance and Sort Ordering

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 22:40:46 +1300

Hello;

Phew; sorting out the ordering on the packages ended up being one of those seemingly 'simple jobs' that for one reason or another ends up being quite difficult. It should be sorted out now so that the ordering observes the localized title and will also fall back to English as well. This closes issue #11.

I have removed the duplicate "package icon report" hyperlink which closes issue #12.

I added in the ability to assign the "edit prominence" permission so that it can now be assigned to Augustin.

Some errors that were seemingly coming from HaikuDepot desktop application should no longer be spuriously logged; something I realized after loading a ticket for Stephan – sorry about that.

I've also introduced quite a bit of caching targeted primarily at the "home page" where packages are listed. This should improve performance of the application. I was also able to resolve a bug on the home page JavaScript which will also help with performance.

Oliver; when you get a moment, could you please deploy from git tag "haikudepotserver-1.0.25".

Let me know if you see any problems!

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay