[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Forgot Password & JAWR

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 13:11:46 +0200

Hi Andrew,

On 2014-07-12 at 12:28:48 [+0200], Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Javascript / css data "preparation for sending out" is now being done by
> a library called JAWR.  This means that the served material will be
> optimised as well as coalesced.
>
> Also recently implemented is "password reset" for users who have
> forgotten their password.  This does a typical email "round-trip".  This
> is the first time that the system requires use of an SMTP server and so
> some SMTP configuration settings are required.  The documentation (See
> "4.6 Email") has been updated to describe those additional settings;
>
> http://www.silvereye.co.nz/tmp/haikudepotserver-docs-12jul2014-tmp.pdf
>
> Oliver; now would be a good time to get a build + deploy when you have a
> spare moment.  Hopefully it is straight forward. :-)

Not quite, it seems - after updating the package and adding smpt.host to
the configuration, the server will no longer start, complaining about the
PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer not being able to load either
webjars.properties nor local.properties.

Please have a look at the logs yourself, they don't really mean much to me.
Is it possible that just a couple of files are missing from the package?

cheers,
        Oliver