[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Authentication / Error Page / User Admin

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 09:47:22 +1200

Hi Oliver;

Thanks for the update.

No, it does not search in the 'description' at the moment. I'll have a look at that soon...

Regards;

On 2014-06-28 at 13:03:03 [+0200], Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Hello;

Stephan; I hope your wedding has gone well!

In the meantime, I've been making a few more changes;

* changes to the API authentication system
* re-working the "error page" handling
* some initial work on user-management (root only)
* some bug fixes

Oliver, this version will require an additional config; add the
following to the configuration properties file...

Ok, I've updated to the current version and added the new configuration
property.

BTW: diver has asked on IRC if it is expected that searching for 'java'
does not find the openjdk package (which contains java in its description).
Is the description checked during searches at all?

cheers,
        Oliver

--
Andrew Lindesay