[haiku-depot-web] One or two rating-related questions

  • From: Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 08:28:07 -0400

Hi Andrew,

I've finally had a chance to play around with the deployed versions of
HDS, very nice work! I did have a question or two though: If I visit a
rating, e.g.
https://depot.haiku-os.org/#/userrating/2263b8c9-0732-4f21-8570-259e86169a18?bcguid=bc25-SSDN
 , at the bottom I see "Actions" floating on its own, but nothing
under it, is that intentional? I'm assuming some actions show up there
depending on your permissions, but it looks a bit odd to see it there
without anything to go with it. I should also clarify that I observe
that behavior regardless of whether I'm logged in or not, and if
relevant, I was viewing it in Chrome.

Also, related to ratings, is there an intention to support responding
to ratings with comments? What I had in mind was the case where, for
example, you're the package author, and the rating included some
questions/critiques that you'd like to respond to.

In any case, keep up the good work :-)

Regards,

Rene