[haiku-depot-web] Re: HaikuDepot Updated Package?

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:14:05 +1200

Hi Augustin;

That is what I thought but if I do a "pkgman update" on my Haiku VM here, I don't seem to get HD updated. The revision of the change is 49418 and the nightly is 49420 as far as I can make out.

Can somebody else have a look;

./HaikuDepot --webappbaseurl "broken"

It should fail to start because the URL is invalid.

cheers.

On 20/07/15 06:59, gus knight wrote:

On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 2:47 PM, Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Stephan;

Thanks to you and others for processing the patch TRAC#12216 yesterday.
What would be great now is to push that out as an updated package. Does that
happen automatically or is that what Augustin is currently working on?

No, HaikuDepot is part of the Haiku package, which is built as part of
the buildbot's nightly builds. So new nightly builds and nightly
packages will now have the updated HaikuDepot already.

-Augustin

--
Andrew Lindesay