[haiku-depot-web] Re: Google Code System and Non-Active Admin Users

  • From: Joe Prostko <joe.prostko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 19:36:59 -0400

On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello;
>
> I am going to tidy-up some of the Google Code pages / resources a little bit
> in the next few days.
>
> Scott and Joe; to avoid having currently non-active accounts with
> administrative access, do you mind if I remove your accounts from the Google
> Code site and we can add those back in later if need arises?

No objection from me at all.  Sorry I didn't really contribute at all
to this (at least code-wise), but I admit most of my time outside of
work I am still actually doing programming for work.  When your mind
is stuck doing PHP/JS/CSS all day, it's hard to get into a groove to
do anything else.  And yes, while I was open to doing this in whatever
technology, I admit that Java is one of my least favorite programming
languages, so it would take me a while to get into the mental state to
start laying out some Java code.

That all said, I love the work you have done so far, as it has been
top notch, and honestly likely much better than anything I could have
put together with Python/Django.  (Obviously Scott likely would have
jumped in there and done quite a bit, but it's kind of hard when I
didn't even get the initial momentum going.)  I also appreciate the
documentation, as I think it's the best documentation I've ever seen,
to be quite honest.  And I am not just saying that since all I've been
doing is reading Microsoft's awful documentation for IIS Advanced
Logging all week. ;)

- joe