[haiku-depot-web] Re: Access to Changelog

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 07:06:06 +1200

Hi Humdinger;

I've added the permissions now – can you check that you can see that.

The change-log could be included in the HPKG data in the future. HDS does not presently read the HPKG data (anywhere) so that would need to be implemented so that when it reads the HPKR it also reads the HPKG for each imported package.

cheers.

On 23/09/15 02:43, Humdinger (Redacted sender humdingerb for DMARC) wrote:

On 22 September 2015 at 09:34, Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The "Changelog" feature went in a couple of days ago –– does anybody need
edit access to that?

I guess everyone with the permissions to set category, icons,
translations etc. should be able to edit the changelog.
Actually, I'm wondering if the changelog entry for a package version
shouldn't be part of the recipe/package. It's information just like
the summary/description that is best provided by the author of the
app/recipe, right?

--
Andrew Lindesay