[haiku-bluetooth] Re: B_RGBA32 Problem Code

  • From: Joerg Meyer <joerg.meyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-bluetooth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 21:01:36 +0200

Hi
I tested this code not with the media/iconfile.h. I produced there for an
own iconfile.h with bitmap sources via Wonderbrush which are only aviable
for 32x32 elements and RGBA32 colorspace. The icons are rendered only to a
quator and are interrupted then. I do not know why! Therefore I asked for a
converter programm to scale the icon bitmap sources to 16x16 elements with
CMAP8 colorspace, because I know that this code does work correct!