[haiku-appserver] Re: Cloning accelerant method /2

  • From: "Rudolf" <drivers.be-hold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 19:18:17 +0200 CEST

BTW,

Since there are different uses of cloning data outthere, it might not
be such a good idea to 'interpret' this data / change it just yet? How
about Zeta compatibility?
Are there still users using closed Be gfx drivers? I don't have the
full picture here. I just have a feeling that it would be no big loss
if we loose the use of the old Be drivers for graphics on Haiku (at
some point). Maybe a public vote is in order.. ;-)

Bye!

Rudolf.