[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: osdrawer.net

  • From: Pier Luigi <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 11:47:21 +0100

2011/11/19 Pier Luigi <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>

> 2011/11/17 Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
>
>> On 17.11.2011 09:48, Fredrik Modèen wrote:
>>
>>> What happends to http://www.osdrawer.net/?
>>>

>> Seems to be down. If it's permanent, it would be a shame, since I am
>> hosting Clockwerk there and it would be the second time the SVN history is
>> lost... Quite a few projects would be affected, I guess.
>>
>> DreamHost disabled dev.osdrawer.net for excessive CPU usage in the last
> few days, I've yet to understand what caused this.
> Hope it's not real usage, but some sort of attack because if it's normal
> usage it means it will happen again, will check the logs.
>
> About www.osdrawer.net, now I had to disable it because I found a lot of
> stale phusion_passenger processes.
> It will be enabled again once the cause is found and fixed.
>
> OsDrawer is definitely not down permanently!

As a result of the downtime, dev.osdrawer.net got upgraded to the latest
Redmine version and I have managed to import changesets in the Repository
view for almost every project (I'm completing it right now).
As of now www.osdrawer.net is still not up - but svn.osdrawer.net and
hg.osdrawer.net works.

--
*"Don't let the noise* of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice."
(Steve Jobs)