[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: SvgButton

  • From: ciprian.nedisan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:32:38 +0100

>A couple of questions: Obviously you have your chess figure images
>in
>SVG format

The figures are drawn with OpenGL. At the moment it is just 3D( but
want to implement a 2D View too, but I'm not sure if this x-mas, or
later).

In fact I need a Button, which looks like a picture, because text-
buttons
need a lot of space. And of course a image-button which scales,
would be
preferrable. For example instead of a button with the text "New
Game" ,
I would like to have a button with an image, which indicated,
that pressing this button will initiate a new game.

That means that your hvif icon solution exactly what i need :-).
(The symbols of the buttons, i don't have yet, I still need to draw
them, so I can
do the directly with wonderbrush).

I would be happy if you could send me any kind of source code,
related to a hvif-button.
I would need it from beginning with 24.Dec. (x-mas), because on
that date I will start
writing code again.

A question related to something else: Is it not possible to have
MenuItems with a symbol?
Any plans to implement that? I think it would help to make the
applications look more pretty.