[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Music Library Application?

  • From: hey68 you <hey68you@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, semoore95@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:27:04 +0200

Yes - there are already a lot of similar programs (not to mention Haiku's
built-in Media Player):

Please see CL-Amp, Soundplay and Jukebox (and Qt port of Cuberok) for
example:

http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/multimedia/audio/playback/jukebox-03

http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/multimedia/audio/playback/cl-amp

http://qt-haiku.ru/index.php?option=com_rokdownloads&view=folder&Itemid=61&id=86:multimedia