[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Get the Application's Working Directory

  • From: Pasquale Rinaldi <pjrinaldi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 22:33:30 -0400

Okay,

A question for darkwyrm.  I installed recibe with sources to look at
the cppsqlite3 wrapper.  I compiled my app to check out something and
now I am getting:

/HaikuData/Projects/masterpiece/(Objects.MasterPiece)/MainWindow.o: In
function `MainWindow::MainWindow(void)':
/HaikuData/Projects/masterpiece/MainWindow.cpp:35: undefined reference
to `sqlite3_open_v2'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Could this be related to installing recibe which might have
overwriiten the original sqlite library/header stuff?

i saw online how undefined reference usually refers to library linking
issues, but the other sqlite commands still work without bringing up
errors.  I was using sql_open_v2 so that if the db doesn't exist, i
could create it in code with the table structure...

I'm not sure if that's a coincidence or i'm just missing something.

Thanks for the help,
Pasquale