[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: Curious: 3rd Party Apps in development

  • From: spam.acidpit@xxxxxxxxx <spam.acidpit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:15:01 +0000

Hi, StreaK here

Im working with few QT ports like QDevelop [which works excellent on haiku].
QtNewsletterCreator, nobleNote [excellent outline notepad compatible with
tomboy], qop, NetLeaf [based on netfleet], Facebook for haiku [based on
simple browser qt component], Nagaina, Internet Surfer [very, very nice
chromium style web browser, and fast]

And a big package called StreaK's CLI Love which will contain many Terminal
apps and scripts for everyday haiku tasks: Stuff included so far:
ne, slrn, nano [new branch], many archivers [even obsolete like lha (for
amiga lovers :D) and totaly unknown like paq1-paq9, lrzip], links [new
version], aria2c, mc, cfm, dhex, dialog, mplayer, lame, youtube-dl, bchunk,
cutycapt, ed, lsmp3, mdcp, most, shc, ti, antiword ,  and many fresh scripts
for doing various tasks

Cheers
StreaK