[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: BMediaRoster::RollNode unimplemented?

  • From: Andrew Hudson <hudsonco1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 12:00:44 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the explanation. Yes, this application would benefit from precise
stopping and starting.
It involves effects and transitions. I will try to use Stop() and Start()
manually and see what the results are.
In the mean time here is the new ticket:
https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/9083#ticket

- Andrew