[hackspacehw-general] Men in Sheds Open Day

  • From: Robin KAY <komadori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackspacehw-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 21:53:24 +0000

Dear All,

Barry has let me know that Men in Sheds are hosting an open day on the 18th of March between 10am and 2pm for anyone who is interested. See the flyer below for more details:-

http://www.hackspacehw.org/barry_openday_20170318.jpg

Although we don't currently have any plans to meet there again, if you are interested in joining Men in Sheds directly or are just curious about the facilities there then I'm sure Barry will make you very welcome! Our next Hackspace meet-up is scheduled for the 23rd of March at the Hilltop Community Centre.

Regards,
--
Robin KAY