[hackspacehw-general] Fwd: 2022 meets

  • From: Tom Speller <setithing@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackspacehw-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2022 19:20:03 +0000

Sorry this got stuck on the list re sending it late.

Good day all,

Happy 2022 hope you had a good Christmas break and that there weren't too many disruptions for you.

Plans at the moment are to start back meets at the Wycombe multi cultural centre on Wednesday 12th Jan. The centre have introduced mandatory mask wearing in the building again, but we are not sure if this applies when we are in the room as well. Our thinking is to wear masks when entering the building, on the way to the room and again when leaving the building. Wearing in the room we feel will be a bit too much so would welcome your thoughts on that.

A list of further dates are available Here <https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/tom-speller-32270923179>.

All the best,

Tom.