[hackpgh-ham] Re: Who is interested in learning Morse Code?

  • From: Doug Philips <douglas.philips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 23:35:57 -0500

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 22:37, Tim Bosse <taim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am interested.  My main problem is perhaps slowing the group down.  I
> seem to have problems determining the difference between the dit and dah
> on the start.

I'm also interested, with the same concern over speed.
I've bought into the <??> method, where you learn the individual letters at
20wpm, but spaces between the letters. My problem is confusing letters, such
as A and N or W and K, which have the same patterns, but different order. I
might listen along, but I think I just need to spend time, every day,
practicing.

-D