[hackpgh-ham] Interview with fldigi creator...

  • From: Doug Philips <douglas.philips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 01:12:03 -0500

fldigi is a core part of nbEMS (narrow band Emergency Management System)
about which we've had two talks in the shop by Harry.

I ran into one of the "Linux in the Ham Shack" guys at their table in
Dayton.
Listened to the podcast once or twice, but then lost interest.

The blog is still in my RSS feed, and that's how I found this:
    http://lhspodcast.info/2011/01/show-notes-053/

-D

P.S. I pass this along without having heard the podcast, that is just the
show notes, but figured some folks might find it interesting.