[hackpgh-ham] Fwd: [PARC] FUNcubes to be available from retailer

  • From: Matthew Beckler <mbeckler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:12:00 -0400

FYI, from Harry.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PARC] FUNcubes to be available from retailer
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 13:55:02 -0400
From: Harry Bloomberg <hpb@xxxxxxxx>
To: Panther Amateur Radio Club <parc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

FUNcubes are small SDRs in a memory-stick USB form factor. I don't have one, but I've heard good things about them and I've seen one in use at Hack Pittsburgh. They were built and sold by a club in the UK and always sold out quickly. They are now available from a retailer:

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?309354-Amateur-radio-retailer-to-sell-FUNcube-Dongles

73,
Harry Bloomberg W3YJ
hpb@xxxxxxxx