[hackpgh-discuss] Re: speaking of phones

  • From: Matt Mets <mahto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 14:01:04 -0400

Also, his friend was the one who bought our (Martys) arcade machine.. Ed is a cool guy!

Both Matt S and I have copies of the graphics novels; I can bring in my set if anyone wants to read them :-)

On 10/21/2010 01:56 PM, j. eric townsend wrote:
one of tonight's dorkbot speakers is Ed Piskor -- he's a non-techie guy
doing a series of graphic novels about the history of phone phreaking.
You can download the first two volumes here, it's really good stuff:

<http://www.edpiskor.com/wizzy.html>