[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Wigle Whiskey Barrel Roll

  • From: ej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:09:34 +0000

Didn't you need the wheels sized to 13"?

Yes.

Chad and Eli you both were going to get in touch with Freeride. Hoping that happened.

Chad and Eli have cut files to do the front section on the laser cutter. Dry fit it first. The stack STL can be deconstructed with 123D for the skeleton (if desired) and for the skin.

Let me know if you have any trouble with my cut files. Ribs slide and snap in the front and go from there. Stack should slide onto the brace before gluing on the back. It's enough to get you thoroughly started in the right direction.

Get in touch (Google) if you need anything.

Attaching every, including some new stuff, so everyone has it. Make sure to reference the SVG before cutting the DXF.

Also---four hours notice, huh?
I'll just keep extending the courtesy of pre planning get-togethers until someone decides to extend me the same, I suppose.

EJ

Quoting Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>:

Preferably with bearing hubs.
On Mar 30, 2015 2:13 PM, "Gabe Cottrell" <gabedb556@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I might be able to get some.
On Mar 30, 2015 2:12 PM, "Elijah Richter" <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Might be more around 630, but yeah. Would anyone by chance be able to
stop by harbor freight to pick up wheels?
On Mar 30, 2015 2:02 PM, "chadisrad" <chadisrad@xxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds good! Meet at the shop tonight at 6ish?

Cheers!
-Chad

On Mar 29, 2015, at 12:35 PM, Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote: